At St John's there is plenty of opportunity to come forward for healing prayer.
Here are some of the testimonies from our own congregation of people who have had a positive
outcome when they have been prayed for.
* after prayer for a difficult situation at work, this person experienced peace and a new perspective.
* prayer for a persistent cough and a painful hip resulted in a sense of encouragement and peace.
Their condition was initially worse, but has now clearly improved.
* someone received prayer for stress and states that everything has been lifted and she feels
* during prayer for her left leg this person felt tingling in her knee and says she is now 100% better.
* after prayer someone is still unwell, but feels that a weight has been lifted from her
shoulders and is emotionally stronger.
* somebody received prayer for a numbness in her arm and felt tingling in her hands. As a
result her condition is 40% improved.
* after prayer this person felt a real calmness and peace which was beautiful and lasted for
most of the week.
* someone with an 18 year shoulder injury felt an immediate improvement after prayer but the
pain returned later. Later that week he felt a crunch in his shoulder and almost all the pain
went. He enjoyed the first full night’s sleep in a long time and has now just a very low level of pain as a result.
* prayer resulted in a sense of desperation in life being removed and this person feeling
* someone received prayed about a long standing issue and now feels a real sense of
forgiveness, cleansing and peace.
* there was prayer for back pain which resulted in an immediate and significant